* Open optimization repository updated
@ 2009-06-05  9:30 Grigori Fursin
From: Grigori Fursin @ 2009-06-05  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi all,

Just wanted to mention that we updated Collective Optimization Database with various optimization
cases (for Intel and AMD processors at the moment) for multiple benchmarks such as EEMBC, SPEC2006,
etc
and started collecting data from several users to compare different compilers including GCC, LLVM,
Open64,
Intel, etc. You can access it at:
http://ctuning.org/cdatabase

I would be very happy to have your feedback about this repository and if you would be interested
to provide optimization data to this database to improve GCC and help end-users optimize their
programs?

Yours,
Grigori Fursin

Grigori Fursin, INRIA, France
http://fursin.net/research

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-06-05  9:30 UTC | newest]