* unsubscribe
@ 2022-04-21 19:36 Dubuc, Paul
From: Dubuc, Paul @ 2022-04-21 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

-----Original Message-----
From: gcc-announce <gcc-announce-bounces+pdubuc=cas.org@gcc.gnu.org> On Behalf Of Richard Biener via gcc-announce
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 5:13 AM
To: gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org; gcc@gcc.gnu.org; info-gnu@gnu.org
Cc: Richard Biener <rguenther@suse.de>
Subject: [EXT] GCC 11.3 Released

[Actual Sender is gcc-announce-bounces+pdubuc=cas.org@gcc.gnu.org]

The GNU Compiler Collection version 11.3 has been released.

GCC 11.3 is a bug-fix release from the GCC 11 branch containing important fixes for regressions and serious bugs in GCC 11.2 with more than 189 bugs fixed since the previous release.

This release is available from the WWW and FTP servers listed here:

 https://sourceware.org/pub/gcc/releases/gcc-11.3.0/
 https://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html

Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments about this release.  Instead, use the resources available from http://gcc.gnu.org.

As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release
-- far too many to thank them individually!

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission, including any attachment(s), may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information from CAS, a division of the American Chemical Society ("ACS"). If you have received this transmission in error, be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please destroy all copies of the message and contact the sender immediately by either replying to this message or calling 614-447-3600.

* unsubscribe
@ 2024-05-09  3:58 Anna Ceguerra
From: Anna Ceguerra @ 2024-05-09  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

unsubscribe

On 7/5/2024, 8:34 pm, "gcc-announce on behalf of Richard Biener via gcc-announce" <gcc-announce-bounces+anna.ceguerra=sydney.edu.au@gcc.gnu.org <mailto:sydney.edu.au@gcc.gnu.org> on behalf of gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org <mailto:gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org>> wrote:

The GCC developers are proud to announce a new major GCC release, 14.1.

The C frontend when targeting standards newer than C89 now considers
many non-standard constructs as errors that were previously only
warnings. See https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/xBuMCyojxQT6Lw3ByIZmuDt?domain=gcc.gnu.org <https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/xBuMCyojxQT6Lw3ByIZmuDt?domain=gcc.gnu.org>
for more details. C23 _BitInt Bit-precise integer types are now
supported, for now only on IA-32, x86-64 and AArch64.

The C++ frontend now implements several C++26 features, some
missing C++23 bits and defect report resolutions. Diagnostics involving
C++ templates now quote source from the instantiation context.

The libstdc++exp.a library now includes all symbols for the
Filesystem TS and the experimental symbols for the C++23
std::stacktrace class, so -lstdc++exp can be used instead of
-lstdc++fs. The libstdc++_libbacktrace.a library is not longer
installed. Improved experimental support for C++20, C++23, and C++26.
Updated parallel algorithms that are compatible with oneTBB.

GCC now implements the Clang extensions __has_feature and __has_extension
for the C family language frontends.

The Fortran frontend now accepts -std=f2023 in preparation of support
of Fortran 2023.

GCC now has a new -fhardened flag to enable security hardening features
available on the target platform.

OpenMP and OpenACC offloading is made easier by no longer requiring
explicit passing of -lm or -lgfortran to the offload device linker.
The AMD GCN offload target gained support for select RDNA2 and RDNA3
graphics cards.

The vectorizer can now vectorize loops which contain alternate exits
such as via break statements and can now target RISC-V with a comparable
feature set than other main architectures. The #pragma GCC novector pragma
can be used to disable vectorization of annotated loops.

GCC's Static Analyzer has been greatly improved, still mainly targeting
C code.

The AArch64 target supports new hardware features like SME and SME2 and
can now handle GCCs function multiversioning.

The IA-32/x86-64 target can now target AVX10.1 and APX supporting CPUs
and can target recent and future announced CPU families.

The LoongArch port got support for vector ISA extensions and the
Ada and D frontends.

The RISC-V port now enables SLP and loop vectorization when the vector
extension is enabled and supports vector intrinsics as of the RVV 1.0
specification.

Some code that compiled successfully with older GCC versions might require
source changes, see https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/JkG2CzvkyVC84ZzjmIX2a1P?domain=gcc.gnu.org <https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/JkG2CzvkyVC84ZzjmIX2a1P?domain=gcc.gnu.org> for
details.

See

https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/WcBPCANpgjCrEX5D1u9OyTA?domain=gcc.gnu.org <https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/WcBPCANpgjCrEX5D1u9OyTA?domain=gcc.gnu.org>

for more information about changes in GCC 14.1.

This release is available from the WWW and FTP servers listed here:

https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/JCH_CBNqjlCP8rNLltjzNZz?domain=sourceware.org <https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/JCH_CBNqjlCP8rNLltjzNZz?domain=sourceware.org>
https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/bBUoCD1vlpTj3zZ8OFl0cma?domain=gcc.gnu.org <https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/bBUoCD1vlpTj3zZ8OFl0cma?domain=gcc.gnu.org>

The release is in the gcc-14.1.0/ subdirectory.

If you encounter difficulties using GCC 14.1, please do not contact me
directly. Instead, please visit https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/BNM8CE8wmrt1p2jZ6HQ30eS?domain=gcc.gnu.org <https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/BNM8CE8wmrt1p2jZ6HQ30eS?domain=gcc.gnu.org> for information about
getting help.

Driving a leading free software project such as GCC would not be possible
without support from its many contributors.
Not only its developers, but especially its regular testers and users which
contribute to its high quality. The list of individuals
is too large to thank individually!

* unsubscribe
@ 2022-05-06 11:21 ` Peter Quinger
From: Peter Quinger @ 2022-05-06 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

pls

Am 06.05.2022 um 10:48 schrieb Richard Biener via gcc-announce <gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org>:

The GCC developers are proud to announce another major GCC release, 12.1.

This year we celebrated the 35th anniversary of the first GCC beta release
and this month we will celebrate 35 years since the GCC 1.0 release!

This release deprecates support for the STABS debugging format and
introduces support for the CTF debugging format [1].  The C and C++
frontends continue to advance with extending support for features
in the upcoming C2X and C++23 standards and the C++ standard library
improves support for the experimental C++20 and C++23 parts.
The Fortran frontend now fully supports TS 29113 for interoperability with C.

GCC now understands clangs __builtin_shufflevector extension making
it easier to share generic vector code.  Starting with GCC 12
vectorization is enabled at the -O2 optimization level using the
very-cheap cost model which puts extra constraints on code size expansion.

On the security side GCC can now initialize stack variables implicitly
using -ftrivial-auto-var-init to help tracking down and mitigating
uninitialized stack variable flaws.  The C and C++ frontends now support
__builtin_dynamic_object_size compatible with the clang extension.
The x86 backend gained mitigations against straight line speculation
with -mharden-sls.  The experimental Static Analyzer gained uninitialized
variable use detection and many other improvements.

The x86 backend gained support for AVX512-FP16 via _Float16.
The BPF backend now supports CO-RE, the RISC-V backend gained support
for many new ISA extensions.

Some code that compiled successfully with older GCC versions might require
source changes, see http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-12/porting_to.html for
details.

See

https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-12/changes.html

for more information about changes in GCC 12.1.

This release is available from the WWW and FTP servers listed here:

https://sourceware.org/pub/gcc/releases/gcc-12.1.0/
https://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html

The release is in the gcc-12.1.0/ subdirectory.

If you encounter difficulties using GCC 12.1, please do not contact me
directly.  Instead, please visit http://gcc.gnu.org for information about
getting help.

Driving a leading free software project such as GCC would not be possible
without support from its many contributors.
Not only its developers, but especially its regular testers and users which
contribute to its high quality.  The list of individuals
is too large to thank individually!

----

[1] See https://ctfstd.org/

* Re: unsubscribe
@ 2022-04-21 12:35   ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2022-04-21 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Valtorta; +Cc: gcc

See https://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html#subscribe

@ 2022-04-21 11:34 ` David Valtorta
From: David Valtorta @ 2022-04-21 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Unsubscribe

El jue., 21 abr. 2022 06:26, Richard Biener via gcc-announce <
gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org> escribió:

> The GNU Compiler Collection version 11.3 has been released.
>
> GCC 11.3 is a bug-fix release from the GCC 11 branch containing important
> fixes for regressions and serious bugs in GCC 11.2 with more than 189 bugs
> fixed since the previous release.
>
> This release is available from the WWW and FTP servers listed here:
>
>  https://sourceware.org/pub/gcc/releases/gcc-11.3.0/
>  https://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html
>
> Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments
> about this release.  Instead, use the resources available from
> http://gcc.gnu.org.
>
> As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release
> -- far too many to thank them individually!

* Unsubscribe
@ 2021-07-22 16:25 Ayers, Joseph
From: Ayers, Joseph @ 2021-07-22 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Joseph Ayers, Professor
Departments of Marine and Environmental Science, Biology,
Civil and Environmental & Electrical and Computer Engineering
 Bioengineering and Marine Science Center
Northeastern University
East Point, Nahant, MA 01908
Phone (781) 581-7370 x309(office), x335(lab)
Boston: 516 Interdisciplinary Science & Engineering Complex
Cellular (617) 755-7523, FAX: (781) 581-6076
eMail: lobster@neu.edu<mailto:lobster@neu.edu>
web.northeastern.edu/neurotechnology<http://web.northeastern.edu/neurotechnology>

* unsubscribe
@ 2021-06-01 14:05 Dubuc, Paul
From: Dubuc, Paul @ 2021-06-01 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

@ 2021-05-06 10:38 vsp 1729
From: vsp 1729 @ 2021-05-06 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

unsubscribe

@ 2003-09-30 11:42 Gyan Ranjan Singh, Noida
From: Gyan Ranjan Singh, Noida @ 2003-09-30 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gcc@gcc.gnu.org'

* unsubscribe......
@ 2003-07-21  7:37 HwanYoung,Lee
From: HwanYoung,Lee @ 2003-07-21  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear sir,

I want to unsubscribe all gcc related sites.

* UNSUBSCRIBE
@ 1999-02-28 22:53 ` killer
From: killer @ 1999-02-28 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

* UNSUBSCRIBE
@ 1999-02-28 22:53 ` killer
From: killer @ 1999-02-28 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

* unsubscribe
@ 1999-02-28 22:53 ` erik.eriksson
From: erik.eriksson @ 1999-02-28 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

* UNSUBSCRIBE
@ 1999-02-20 17:00 killer
From: killer @ 1999-02-20 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

* unsubscribe
@ 1999-02-12  2:54 erik.eriksson
From: erik.eriksson @ 1999-02-12  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

* UNSUBSCRIBE
@ 1999-02-02 16:11 killer
From: killer @ 1999-02-02 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

* unsubscribe
@ 1999-01-29  9:06 GRAVE Xavier
From: GRAVE Xavier @ 1999-01-29  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

I've tryed many maner to unsubscribe but it seems that I always receive
mail from egcs list.

Can somebody remove me ?
Thanks.

Xavier Grave