* Why does filing a bug report have to be so damn hard?
@ 2022-12-15  6:28 Barry Manilowa
From: Barry Manilowa @ 2022-12-15  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Seriously? You UNIX folks are completely clueless about usability! It would
have been far easier to supply a built-in or separate utility to
automatically collect all the pertinent source files with the option of
mailing them to you. It also wouldn't be half as backward if you didn't
make me read a tome's worth of hostile verbiage telling me what you want
and don't want while wading through irrelevant instructions with
hyperlinking hell because you can't be bothered with the effort of
separating the different programming languages.

If you UNIX folks could have it your way, we'd all still be typing on
teleprinters and staring at green monitors getting carpal tunnel syndrome
because you can't be bothered with usability. Let me remind you that it was
Apple, the evil proprietary monster, who had the consideration to make
their products usable by people with disabilities. Their biggest mistake
was to adopt UNIX, which would've been the biggest productivity-killing
malware ever created if it wasn't for Git.

* Re: Why does filing a bug report have to be so damn hard?
@ 2022-12-15 18:07 ` Paul Smith
From: Paul Smith @ 2022-12-15 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

What is going on out there these days?  I've added more addresses from
the GCC mailing list to my killfile in the last week than in the
previous two years combined.

Yeesh.