* problem building gcc-13.1.0: error: Pthreads are required error: Pthreads are required to build libgompto build libgomp
@ 2023-05-28 23:02 L A Walsh
From: L A Walsh @ 2023-05-28 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Trying to build default target in 13.1.0 source, and am hitting a
Pthreads are required error.

I have the .h and lib on my system, so not sure why hitting this error.

I goog'd the error and see nothing recent about why I'd get the error.

Any suggestions?

Please include me in response, as I'm not sure I'm getting gcc ml messages
right now.

Thanks!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-05-28 23:02 UTC | newest]