* Re: Fwd: ULM Modula-2 Libraries for inclusion in GM2
       [not found]           ` <CAGWvnykKcdaUbUXoi-nBaZA-4OpnxsBVrdSdT7FEsfPwZty8UQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2022-05-13 22:00             ` Gaius Mulley
From: Gaius Mulley @ 2022-05-13 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Edelsohn, gcc; +Cc: jog37, andreas.borchert

David Edelsohn <dje.gcc@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, Gaius
>
> I hope that you and the GNU Modula-2 team can propose the merge of the
> Modula-2 front-end and library soon.
>
> Thanks, David

Hi David,

yes indeed - sorry for the delay in my reply.

Yes I was also wondering whether now might be a sensible time for the
Modula-2 front end to move across onto the master branch?

The current Modula-2 front end is in the branch: devel/modula-2 and it
builds on gnu/linux/amd64, gnu/linux/aarch64, gnu/linux/sparc64,
solaris/sparc64, gnu/linux/i386, gnu/linux/ppc64le, gnu/linux/power7
(and probably others).  (Test results posted to gcc-testresults).

More than happy for the gm2 front end to be merged and/or help or
receive instructions on how to progress the merge

regards,
Gaius

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-13 22:00 UTC | newest]