* Greeting from United Arab Emirates
@ 2023-09-20  4:20 Mohamed Aziz Mustapha
From: Mohamed Aziz Mustapha @ 2023-09-20  4:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greeting from United Arab Emirates

I have to start by introducing myself as an investment consultant working under the mandate of ADQ here in Abu Dhabi, UAE to reach out to project owners and businessmen/women for funding cooperation between ADQ.

As one of our post COVD 19 strategies, we are currently seeking viable investment and projects globally, hopefully that can generate up to 10% ROI. We are looking to invest purely on a loan/debt financing basis of 3.5% interest annually.

We will be interested to further discuss such an opportunity and possibilities for possible collaboration.

Regards,

Mr. Mohamed Aziz Mustapha (Investment Consultant)
ADQ
Capital Gate Building, Khaleej Al Arabi, Abu Dhabi,
P.O. Box 164, United Arab Emirates.

* Greeting from United Arab Emirates
@ 2023-09-09 19:34 Mohamed Aziz Mustapha
From: Mohamed Aziz Mustapha @ 2023-09-09 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)