* Help regarding architecture and related info needed for ELF header
@ 2023-07-12 18:24 Rishi Raj
From: Rishi Raj @ 2023-07-12 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: Jan Hubicka, Martin Jambor

As mentioned earlier in previous thread, I am working on a project to
bypass the assembler. I have already finished addition of .symtab section.
While I am currently working to emit the debugging symbols directly from
compiler, one thing which I missed was directly outputting the various info
like architecture, machine type and OS ABI in ELF header rather than
reading it from crtbegin.o. I tried my hand at it but couldn't find
anything substantial. Any suggestion regarding the same will be helpful!

Also a question to Jan and Martin, right now should I focus on debugging
part or get this done before moving to it?

--
Rishi

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-07-12 18:25 UTC | newest]