* Doubts about the cp-demangler non recursive project.
@ 2022-01-29 18:24 Krishna Narayanan
From: Krishna Narayanan @ 2022-01-29 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Respected Sir/Madam,
This is Krishna Narayanan a beginner in the gcc community.I have been
reading through a while about the cp-demangler non recursive project,
getting familiar with the basic terminologies about demangler.I would like
to work on it.
Topics which I have covered till now include extern C,C++ filt and about
function abi ::_cxa_demangle.
For the non recursive part I am going through the memory management of
C,stacks and heaps related to function calls, etc.Some basic theory related
to stack overflow and tried using fsanitize (address sanitizer) in the
basic program.Didnt get much clarity about the output of sanitizer but had
a overview of it.I am also familiar with gdb to some certain extent.

What should be my next step,am I on the right track for understanding the
concepts?It would be great if I could get some help about the upcoming
topics I should refer and how should I implement in this project.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thanks and Regards,
Krishna Narayanan.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-01-29 18:24 UTC | newest]