* GSoC: Getting started
@ 2022-06-01 17:52 Mir Immad
From: Mir Immad @ 2022-06-01 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, David Malcolm

HI everyone,

I'm Immad Mir -- one of the GSoC students this year. I'll be working on
adding static analysis support for POSIX file description APIs this summer.

The plan is to let the static analyzer know about the FD APIs through the
use of function attributes, although initially we might hardcode the logic
to get started working. I'm looking for the suggestions on this from the
people who have experience working with file-descriptors.

Thank you.
Immad