* Request for Copyright Assignment Form
@ 2021-03-13 15:54 Ansh Tyagi
From: Ansh Tyagi @ 2021-03-13 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hey,
I would like to contribute in Rust-GCC/gccrs so I am requesting a Copyright
Assignment Form. Let me know if there are any more steps to contribute.

Thanks & Regards
Ansh Tyagi

* Re: Request for Copyright Assignment Form
@ 2021-03-13 16:26 ` David Edelsohn
From: David Edelsohn @ 2021-03-13 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ansh Tyagi; +Cc: GCC Development

Replied off-list.

Thanks, David

@ 2021-02-23 12:59 ` David Edelsohn
From: David Edelsohn @ 2021-02-23 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Other; +Cc: GCC Development

See off list.

Thanks, David

@ 2021-02-23 11:44 The Other
From: The Other @ 2021-02-23 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

@ 2003-04-07 13:52 Arpad Beszedes
From: Arpad Beszedes @ 2003-04-07 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: assignments

We are a group at the University of Szeged, Hungary and we actively
participate in producing problem reports and patches to GCC. With this
letter I would like to ask for an organizational copyright assignment
form, which we can sign and send back in order to our patches be accepted.

We have produced one reviewed patch sofar
(http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-03/threads.html#00425) and we
are planning to continue contributing to GCC (further patches are also
being sent which have not yet been reviewed). Our primary areas of
interest include GCC's optimization algorithms in general and the ARM
target port. The group consists of four members (researchers and PhD
students).

Is this information enough for getting the appropriate forms?

Thanks in advance,
   Arpad Beszedes

*  Arpad Beszedes - researcher                                   *
*  Research Group on Artificial Intelligence - RGAI              *
*  Hungarian Academy of Sciences & University of Szeged, Hungary *
*  e-mail: beszedes@cc.u-szeged.hu                               *
*  web: http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~beszedes                     *
*  tel.: (+36) 62 544145                                         *