* How to get started with the contribution
@ 2022-10-12  5:42 zunzarrao deore
From: zunzarrao deore @ 2022-10-12  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Respected Sir/ Mam ,
I am Zunzarrao Deore, a computer science undergrad. I have just entered my
second year at D.Y. Patil college of engineering, Pune. I am new to open
source contribution but I am well aware of programming languages like C++,
Python, html and CSS also I have moderate  knowledge of Data Structures and
Algorithms.
I would like to contribute to your organizations but could you tell me how
to get started ?
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Regards
Zunzarrao.

* Re: How to get started with the contribution
@ 2022-10-12 12:17 ` David Edelsohn
From: David Edelsohn @ 2022-10-12 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zunzarrao deore; +Cc: gcc