* define_split for specific split pass
@ 2011-08-16 13:32 Ilya Enkovich
From: Ilya Enkovich @ 2011-08-16 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

Is there any way to specify in define_split predicate that it should
work in some particular pass only? I need to create split which works
in pass_split_before_sched2 only.

Thanks
Ilya

* Re: define_split for specific split pass
@ 2011-08-16 16:47 ` Andrew Pinski
From: Andrew Pinski @ 2011-08-16 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ilya Enkovich; +Cc: gcc

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 6:32 AM, Ilya Enkovich <enkovich.gnu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there any way to specify in define_split predicate that it should
> work in some particular pass only? I need to create split which works
> in pass_split_before_sched2 only.

So split before RA?  try conventionalizing it on !reload_complete .

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski

* Re: define_split for specific split pass
@ 2011-08-16 17:19   ` Kirill Yukhin
From: Kirill Yukhin @ 2011-08-16 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Pinski; +Cc: Ilya Enkovich, gcc

I think, Ilya, wants to run his pass, say, in 208r.split4 only. Seems
both split2, split3 and split4 all run under `reload_complete` set to
true.

Any ideas?

--
Thanks, K