* Attn:
@ 2023-02-21 16:20 Carolyn Clarke
From: Carolyn Clarke @ 2023-02-21 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Good day to you,

I've viewed your profile on LINKEDIN, regarding a proposal that is in your name. Kindly respond back urgently for more details on this proposal

Regard,
Carolyn Clarke
carolynclarke707@gmail.com

* Re: Attn:
@ 2023-02-27 11:14 ` Aditya saini
From: Aditya saini @ 2023-02-27 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: carolynclarke707; +Cc: gcc, Carolyn Clarke

Hi , Carolyn Clarke
I am interested to participate in the GSOC 2023.
Sorry for the late reply, I don't know why this mail is in my spam folder..
Please guide me with the next step.
Regards
Aditya Saini..

@ 2023-02-27 11:16   ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2023-02-27 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aditya saini; +Cc: gcc

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 at 11:15, Aditya saini via Gcc <gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Hi , Carolyn Clarke
> I am interested to participate in the GSOC 2023.
> Sorry for the late reply, I don't know why this mail is in my spam folder..

Because it's spam, and the sender has nothing to do with GSoC.