* How to get started with contribution
@ 2021-11-20 10:05 parth rastogi
From: parth rastogi @ 2021-11-20 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I am Parth Rastogi, a computer science undergrad. I have just entered my
second year at Manipal University Jaipur. I am new to open source
contributions but I am well aware of C++, C, Python, and Javascript. I
would love to contribute to your organization but could you please tell me
how to get started.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Regards
Parth Rastogi

* How to get started with Contribution
@ 2022-02-19  7:44 Purvak Baliyan
From: Purvak Baliyan @ 2022-02-19  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Respected Sir/Madam

I am Purvak Baliyan, an Information Technology undergrad, I have entered my
third year at DR. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology &
Management(ADGITM). I am new to open source contributions but i am well
aware of C/C++, Data Structure and Algorithms, and HTML & CSS. I would love
to contribute to your organisation but could you please tell me how to get
started?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards

Purvak

* how to get started with contribution
@ 2022-01-29 15:35 VAISHNAVI DAYANAND
From: VAISHNAVI DAYANAND @ 2022-01-29 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Respected sir/madam,
I am Vaishnavi Andhalkar, a junior undergrad at IIT Roorkee. I have
recently started contributing to open source, and I am new at it. But, I am
well aware of C++, programming and algorithms, and javascript. I would like
to contribute to your organization. Would you please tell me how to get
started?
Hoping to hear from you soon
Thanks and Regards
Vaishnavi

* How to get started with contribution
@ 2022-01-15 10:05 Purvak Baliyan
From: Purvak Baliyan @ 2022-01-15 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

@ 2022-01-05 20:26 Prakhar Khandelwal
From: Prakhar Khandelwal @ 2022-01-05 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hey !!
I, Prakhar Khandelwal, am currently in the 3rd year of my engineering and
majoring in Computer Science. I always wanted to work at a low level in
software. That's why  I want to contribute to your organization but
wondering from where should I start, as I am new to this world of
open-source. So, if you can guide me,  then it would be great.
Waiting for your precious response.!!
Regards.

* How to get started with contribution
@ 2021-12-04 10:02 Om Kenge
From: Om Kenge @ 2021-12-04 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Om Kenge, a Second Year IT Student, I have just entered my second year
at MMCOE Pune. I am new to open source contributions but I am well aware of
C++. I would love to contribute to your Organisation

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards

Om

* How to get started with contribution
@ 2021-11-23 13:21 Om Kenge
From: Om Kenge @ 2021-11-23 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

@ 2021-11-09  7:03 Anmol Singh
From: Anmol Singh @ 2021-11-09  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Anmol Singh, an Information Technology undergrad. I have just entered
my second year at  ADGITM, IP University. I am new to open source
contributions but I am well aware of C++,C and javascript. I would love to
contribute to your organisation but could you please tell me how to get
started?
Regards
Anmol