* (no subject)
@ 2021-05-02  4:51 Jaime Guzman Gaytan
From: Jaime Guzman Gaytan @ 2021-05-02  4:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

How can I get the compiler if I don't have internet in my apartment?

* Re: compiler
@ 2021-05-02  9:41 ` Frosku
From: Frosku @ 2021-05-02  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jaime Guzman Gaytan; +Cc: gcc

On Sat, May 01, 2021 at 09:51:00PM -0700, Jaime Guzman Gaytan via Gcc wrote:
> How can I get the compiler if I don't have internet in my apartment?

Depending on what platform you're on, there should be a package (deb, rpm, etc)
which you can download at i.e. work or a local library or university. Put that
on a USB stick and take it home, then use your package manager to install it.