* 3D matrix maths operations
@ 2023-09-11 15:00 Duke Abbaddon
From: Duke Abbaddon @ 2023-09-11 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amd.gcc

SiMD Matrix maths begins with a 3D graph,

|___c
 \

The graphs principal of 3 dimensions; We can use more dimensions but on
paper we need to represent dimensions in colours so that all 3 dimensions
that we can draw; are represented.

In algebra we represent 3+ dimensions with small glyphs next to each letter
that represents our maths operation theoretical number.

During operation of computation we maintain in memory the specific
dimensions interactions and interplay of complex matrix maths.

Rupert S

When you need to Upscale or Sort Databases; Matrix-Blas_Libs-Compile
https://is.gd/HPC_HIP_CUDA Excellence born! look to links for Python
Machine learning configurations in HPC, Linux, Android, Windows
Python Deep Learning: configurations

AndroLinuxML :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N92h-nHnzO5Vfq1rcJhkF952aZ1PPZGB/view?usp=sharing

Linux :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u64mj6vqWwq3hLfgt0rHis1Bvdx_o3vL/view?usp=sharing

Windows :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dVJHPx9kdXxCg5272fPvnpgY8UtIq57p/view?usp=sharing

Matrix-Blas_Libs-Compile
https://is.gd/HPC_HIP_CUDA Excellence

Reference operators

https://science.n-helix.com/2023/06/map.html
https://science.n-helix.com/2022/10/ml.html

https://science.n-helix.com/2023/02/smart-compression.html

https://science.n-helix.com/2022/08/jit-dongle.html
https://science.n-helix.com/2022/06/jit-compiler.html

https://science.n-helix.com/2021/03/brain-bit-precision-int32-fp32-int16.html

RS

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-09-11 15:00 UTC | newest]