* Reference Int & FP Value Sizes; A reminder that Floats are 50% of highest Integer Value, ROLLInt floats still have an amazing additional value! https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/standard/numerics
@ 2023-09-04  1:34 Duke Abbaddon
From: Duke Abbaddon @ 2023-09-04  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gimp

Triangle 3D Matrix graphs

_____b
\

Vector table for audio & video or graphics..

We will use integers for the 3D audio presentation & SiMD fpu for MP4
& AC4 & Alac decompression..

So we will be using a form of float unit called..

RollINT

RS

So we will be using a form of float unit called..

RollINT

We are using roll to roll a zero on or off an integer,

Therefore we are able to divide and multiply and add so that..

101-0 > 10.1+0 No can range practically from 0 to 00000000 practically.

So 10023-000 > 10.023+000

We can then store floating point numbers in integers.

(C) Rupert S,

Reference Int & FP Value Sizes; A reminder that Floats are 50% of
highest Integer Value,
ROLLInt floats still have an amazing additional value!

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/standard/numerics

*

ECC elliptic curves & Gradients : RS

Leveraging FMA fused MUL ADD on Internet & Software ...

For examples:

Gradients vector compression..

Colour A to colour B

Compare dif {A:B}
Transform A over steps B

Same colour ranges {R,G,B}

(A - B) = Dif
Shift B over steps = A

Store Vec VTable = steps

VTable:

Steps S1 to Sn

Colour B1 to Bn + S1 to Sn

S1,Sn
B1,Bn
B1,Bn
B1,Bn

Same with time & dimensions in the ECC elliptic curve..

S=T*D
Vector= {B1,Bn}

(T*D)+Bn

VTable:

Steps S1 to Sn

Colour B1 to Bn + S1 to Sn

S1,Sn
B1,Bn
B1,Bn
B1,Bn

Rupert S

C++ Matrix Maths

MPPT is Camera & FFMPeg complex install
https://docs.mrpt.org/reference/latest/compiling.html

C++ Matrix Maths : Simple
https://sourceforge.net/projects/arma/

C++ conversions between Numpy arrays and Armadillo matrices; Converts
Into Numpy Py not out (needs work)
https://github.com/RUrlus/carma

https://sourceforge.net/software/product/NumPy/
https://sourceforge.net/software/product/NumPy/integrations/

Motivated applications of 3D Matrix Database ML
https://science.n-helix.com/2022/10/ml.html

Matrix-Blas_Libs-Compile
https://is.gd/HPC_HIP_CUDA

********

When you need to Upscale or Sort Databases; Matrix-Blas_Libs-Compile
https://is.gd/HPC_HIP_CUDA Excellence born! look to links for Python
Machine learning configurations in HPC, Linux, Android, Windows
Python Deep Learning: configurations

AndroLinuxML : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N92h-nHnzO5Vfq1rcJhkF952aZ1PPZGB/view?usp=sharing

Linux : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u64mj6vqWwq3hLfgt0rHis1Bvdx_o3vL/view?usp=sharing

Windows : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dVJHPx9kdXxCg5272fPvnpgY8UtIq57p/view?usp=sharing

Matrix-Blas_Libs-Compile
https://is.gd/HPC_HIP_CUDA Excellence

Reference operators

https://science.n-helix.com/2023/06/map.html
https://science.n-helix.com/2022/10/ml.html

https://science.n-helix.com/2023/02/smart-compression.html

https://science.n-helix.com/2022/08/jit-dongle.html
https://science.n-helix.com/2022/06/jit-compiler.html

https://science.n-helix.com/2021/03/brain-bit-precision-int32-fp32-int16.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-09-04  1:35 UTC | newest]