* Wish to contribute to your organisation
@ 2022-10-01  7:25 Neelima Mohanty
From: Neelima Mohanty @ 2022-10-01  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Respected Sir/Madam,

Myself Neelima Mohanty , an open source contributor and I wish to
contribute to the projects of your organisation . I am sending my resume as
an attachment with this email. Can you please have a look at it to see my
skills and suggest me some open source projects which I will start
contributing from now.

Please send me the GitHub repo links of those projects . It will be also
kind enough if you suggest me names of the mentors of those projects and
their contact info so that I can get in touch with them for further details
of the open source projects.

Yours Sincerely

Neelima Mohanty

 Resume
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o0AfJa7IjTdqsRShADsC2uezgg-xMjF-Q2redeOW3J8/edit?usp=drive_web>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-10-01  7:25 UTC | newest]