* [GSoC] C++: Compiler Built-in Traits
@ 2023-03-27 22:26 Ken Matsui
From: Ken Matsui @ 2023-03-27 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

I am Ken, an undergraduate student majoring in Computer Science and
minoring in Linguistics (because of my interest in syntax from both
natural and programming languages prospectives) at University of
Washington, Seattle. I am interested in the GSoC project: C++:
Implement compiler built-in traits for the standard library traits.

I have submitted some patches (but some need fixing) related to this
project. I wrote my proposal for GSoC 2023, so could someone please
review it at your convenience?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_ya4oASA8VPI0YJPGHds8OxILt2XgnxAMTWLAWDD860/edit?usp=sharing

Sincerely,
Ken Matsui

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-27 22:26 UTC | newest]