* Ferching Rtl instruction corressponding to Gimple Call instruction
@ 2022-04-11 19:19 Shubham Narlawar
From: Shubham Narlawar @ 2022-04-11 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC Development

Hello,

I want to collect complete rtl instruction corresponding to below gimple
call - "__builtin_temp"

I have gimple instructions of form -

slli_31 = _2 << 8;
srli_32 = slli_31 >> 8;
add_33 = srli_32 + 15;
_20 = __builtin_temp (instrn_buffer.36_1, 1, add_33);

For that, I put breakpoint in expand_call() present in cfgexpand.c. I
traced the execution from expand_call() and found out that the last filled
rtl instruction is present at end of expand_assignment(). Is my
understanding correct?

I am getting rtl instructions of form -

 (reg:V64SF 100 [ _16 ])
or
 (reg:V64SF 69 L3 [orig:100 _16 ] [100])

From above rtl insn dumps, it is clear that it does not represent complete
information of gimple call - _20 = __builtin_temp (instrn_buffer.36_1, 1,
add_33);

Where can I get complete RTL instruction such that I would be able to
extract operands like fld[4], fld[5]?

Thanks and Regards,
Shubham

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-04-11 19:19 UTC | newest]