* hi
@ 2021-05-10 16:21 Pain Perdu
From: Pain Perdu @ 2021-05-10 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

just to say the mingw.org dns is down or it's an avdertisement?? ;-(

* Re: hi
@ 2013-05-26 16:52 Gamal624
From: Gamal624 @ 2013-05-26 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yilong2010, bnjxjy, shen5117, cnctyg, zgdy82027875, kakainn, gcc

http://acoinoxsp.com.br/recommend.html?vjwucobyxy=657942&irusj=50777

* Hi
@ 2004-11-18  4:31 drepper
From: drepper @ 2004-11-18  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

The original email was deleted because it contained the virus Mabutu.A

* hi
@ 2002-07-17  1:43 qiguai808
From: qiguai808 @ 2002-07-17  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

thank you!

* Re: Hi..
@ 2002-05-27 10:20 ` Tim Prince
From: Tim Prince @ 2002-05-27 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stellyo berber, gcc

On Monday 27 May 2002 08:35, stellyo berber wrote:
> I want to compile my make file on windows with gcc.
> Where can I download this compiler.
>   Thanks for everything...
This is the purpose of the helpful hints at http://gcc.gnu.org, which point
to pre-built compilers for various systems.  You might be interested in
cygwin, or possibly mingw.
--
Tim Prince

* Hi..
@ 2002-05-27  9:55 stellyo berber
From: stellyo berber @ 2002-05-27  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

@ 1999-10-31 23:35 ` Bill Schelter
From: Bill Schelter @ 1999-10-31 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I am extending the i386.md and i386.h to handle mmx registers
so that we can use the new mmx operations and 3dnow operations
in inline functions or macros.   I have also extended the binutils
with the latest amd k7 3dnow stuff (there was already some support
there).

I have done the above and it is working correctly.

However there are one or two points (more optimizations)
that I dont quite see how to handle, and wonder if there
is someone there to whom I could pose a couple of questions?

Thanks,

William Schelter
[actually i did the original i386.md and i386.h a long time
ago when there was just m68k and a rough version of sparc].

* Re: hi
@ 1999-10-31 23:35 ` Mike Stump
From: Mike Stump @ 1999-10-31 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, wfs

> Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:10:46 -0500
> From: Bill Schelter <wfs@fireant.ma.utexas.edu>

> I am extending the i386.md and i386.h to handle mmx registers so
> that we can use the new mmx operations and 3dnow operations in
> inline functions or macros.

Sounds great.

> However there are one or two points (more optimizations) that I dont
> quite see how to handle, and wonder if there is someone there to
> whom I could pose a couple of questions?

I'd just send them to the list.  You can get the ear of many x86
experts (instead of just one or two).

> [actually i did the original i386.md and i386.h a long time
> ago when there was just m68k and a rough version of sparc].

Welcome back.  :-)

* Re: hi
@ 1999-10-31 23:35   ` Erhan BiLGiLi
From: Erhan BiLGiLi @ 1999-10-31 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bill Schelter; +Cc: gcc

> I am extending the i386.md and i386.h to handle mmx registers
> so that we can use the new mmx operations and 3dnow operations
> in inline functions or macros.   I have also extended the binutils
> with the latest amd k7 3dnow stuff (there was already some support
> there).

	hello,

	i am just very new to inside ofthe gcc. i have somequestions .

	1) because the k6 fpu is not pipelined , and the 3dnow units are ,
will just using the 3dnow operations for SFmode accelarate the code ?

	2) or do we need some software pipelining or stuff tohave the real
power of packed data formats of 3dnow/mmx?

	the pgcc already had mmx support , but i think they just added to
the md file and macros. so the code generated was even slower than the
withot mmx mode ...

	last noteis .... i would like to contribute to the gcc . but dont
have much experience . any recomendations for a beginner ? like
helping with bugs etc ...

	Erhan Bilgili

@ 1999-10-04  0:43 ` Erhan BiLGiLi
From: Erhan BiLGiLi @ 1999-10-04  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bill Schelter; +Cc: gcc

@ 1999-10-01 15:19 Mike Stump
From: Mike Stump @ 1999-10-01 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, wfs

> Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:10:46 -0500
> From: Bill Schelter <wfs@fireant.ma.utexas.edu>

> I am extending the i386.md and i386.h to handle mmx registers so
> that we can use the new mmx operations and 3dnow operations in
> inline functions or macros.

Sounds great.

@ 1999-10-01 10:11 Bill Schelter
From: Bill Schelter @ 1999-10-01 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

@ 1999-03-31 23:46 ` jjk
From: jjk @ 1999-03-31 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: user

Do you know what the number one fact is, that will determine whether your business is a

success or not?  ADVERTISING! Effective conventional advertising is quite expensive.

So what do you do?  Direct email is oneof, if not thee most effective method of advertising

in the 90's.  You can get your ad out to hundreds of thousands, even millions, for only a

fraction of  the cost of traditional advertising.  The wave of future advertising is here, don't

miss it  We will send your advert for you.  We have gone through painstaking methods to

insure that we have the cleanest and most up to date mailing list on the Internet.   All you

have to do is write your ad, we do the rest.

250,000 addresses - $265 (Special - $199)

350,000 addresses - $315 (Special - $250)

500,000 addresses - $450 (Special - $350)

1 million addresses - $800 (Special - $700)

3 million addresses - $1800 (Special -$1200)

Specials end on April 2nd and normal pricing will resume.  Specials are based on when

you make payment not when your ad is sent.  Ad can be sent at anytime as long as payment

is made prior to the end of the special. For more information or to place an ad call IMC Marketing

at (702) 294-8744

* hi
@ 1999-03-28 15:28 jjk
From: jjk @ 1999-03-28 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: user

@ 1999-02-28 22:53 gy5
From: gy5 @ 1999-02-28 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: user

[...]

Specials end on February 26th and normal pricing will resume.  Specials are based on when you make payment not when your ad is sent.  Ad can be sent at anytime as long as payment is made prior to the end of the special.

For more information or to place an ad call IMC Marketing at (909) 627-3557

* hi
@ 1999-02-16 23:03 gy5