* Break abis of std::span??
@ 2021-08-09  5:56 sotrdg sotrdg
From: sotrdg sotrdg @ 2021-08-09  5:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I am reading the source code of i386. I am going to add a new attribute [[gnu::ms_abi_spread_register]] to the GCC compiler and fixes the abi efficiency of std::span on ms_abi.

gcc/i386.c at master · gcc-mirror/gcc (github.com)<https://github.com/gcc-mirror/gcc/blob/master/gcc/config/i386/i386.c>

I think fix it asap would be good, or we will be in deep trouble for abis in future.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-08-09  5:56 UTC | newest]