* My Greetings and compliments,
@ 2023-06-26 20:32 agica ca
From: agica ca @ 2023-06-26 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

My Greetings and compliments,

I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground.

I am Mr. George Anderson, 67 years old suffering from throat cancer:

Respect, you may be surprised to receive this massage from me, since you do not know me in person. With due respect, I send this message to you which I believe will benefit both parties in the future. Since my strength is little and not sure of future due to poor health;

I want to entrust some funds into your hand to benefit street children. Please get back to me immediately after reading this message for more details regarding this humanitarian agenda. Please kindly help me in this situation i found myself that made me to contact,  george_penicoo@yahoo.com

I will give you a nice reward for your cooperation,

Mr. George Anderson,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-06-26 20:32 UTC | newest]