* PRODUCT INQUIRY
@ 2009-09-03  6:43 Al Metal Trading.Co.LLC
From: Al Metal Trading.Co.LLC @ 2009-09-03  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear sir,

Al Metal Trading.Co.Llc is a reputable trading company base in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates ,U.A.E .

We are very much interested to buy your products from your company.

Please contact Sayed Mohammed on email:almetaltrcollc@aim.com with your product Catalogue and  asking price .

Hoping to hear from you soon concerning our requested inquiry.

Best Regards,

Sayed Mohammed
Al Metal Trading.Co.LLC,
Po Box 7161
Sharjah
United Arab Emirates

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-09-03  6:43 UTC | newest]