* c pending sizes obsolete
@ 2004-09-24  2:27 Mike Stump
From: Mike Stump @ 2004-09-24  2:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

I couldn't find any references to this (c-tree.h):

struct lang_decl GTY(())
{
   /* The return types and parameter types may have variable size.
      This is a list of any SAVE_EXPRs that need to be evaluated to
      compute those sizes.  */
   tree pending_sizes;
};

anymore...  is it is dead, it might be worth getting rid of.

* Re: c pending sizes obsolete
@ 2004-09-24  2:35 ` Zack Weinberg
From: Zack Weinberg @ 2004-09-24  2:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mike Stump <mrs@apple.com> writes:

> I couldn't find any references to this (c-tree.h):
>
> struct lang_decl GTY(())
> {
>   /* The return types and parameter types may have variable size.
>      This is a list of any SAVE_EXPRs that need to be evaluated to
>      compute those sizes.  */
>   tree pending_sizes;
> };
>
> anymore...  is it is dead, it might be worth getting rid of.

Patches welcome ;-)

zw

* Re: c pending sizes obsolete
@ 2004-09-24  3:04 ` Andrew Pinski
From: Andrew Pinski @ 2004-09-24  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sep 23, 2004, at 10:14 PM, Mike Stump wrote:

> I couldn't find any references to this (c-tree.h):
>
> struct lang_decl GTY(())
> {
>   /* The return types and parameter types may have variable size.
>      This is a list of any SAVE_EXPRs that need to be evaluated to
>      compute those sizes.  */
>   tree pending_sizes;
> };
>
> anymore...  is it is dead, it might be worth getting rid of.

It looks like it is dead. I think this is just reminisce before
the merge of the tree-ssa code.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski