* Re: THANK YOU
       [not found] <69E4EA6F-1132-4EB3-8195-5FAD8E1D3069@unipamplona.edu.co>
@ 2023-03-21 19:36 ` MIGUEL CONTRERAS ALEXANDER LEAL
From: MIGUEL CONTRERAS ALEXANDER LEAL @ 2023-03-21 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: MIGUEL CONTRERAS ALEXANDER LEAL; +Cc: MIGUEL CONTRERAS ALEXANDER LEAL

THIS MESSAGE IS TO NOTIFY THAT YOU HAVE A PENDING PAYMENT.

KINDLY CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO OPEN THE PAYMENT PORTAL AND USE  2023  AS YOUR AUTHORIZATION PASSWORD   TO ACCESS THE PORTAL

CLICH HERE TO AUTHENTICATE TO START EARNING<https://arugula-onion-f57a.squarespace.com/>

THANK YOU

Abrir PDF

________________________________

Buenas noches

Cordial   saludo

 Muchas Gracias

* Thank you
@ 2001-04-14 14:37 Nikolaos Peroulis
From: Nikolaos Peroulis @ 2001-04-14 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, gcc-owner, anonymous, sex
  Cc: sex-approval, sex-approval, Majordomo, jmercola

Dear friends,

As people around the world celebrate Easter Sunday
I would be grateful if you could read below and forward
this email to a friend about how much God loves us that
He provided His Son, Jesus Christ, so that whoever
believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life!

Regards,

Nikolaos Peroulis

http://www.suite101.com/myhome.cfm/sweetrelationship

God's Eternal Plan

What is... Life's Greatest Question?

Life's Greatest Question is: Do you know for
sure that if you were to die you would go to heaven?

God says in His Word, The Bible, that you can KNOW!

These things I have written unto you that you
may know that you have eternal life
                  I John 5:13

You may have answered this question, Yes.
That is not enough.

When you stand before God, and God says to
you, Why should I let you into heaven?,
what reason would you give?

The following facts can give you assurance
of eternal life

FACT #1:

EVERY PERSON NEEDS TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE.

Why? Because We Have Sinned Against God.

1. SIN IS BREAKING GODS LAW, AND EVERYONE HAS
BROKEN GODS LAW.

The Bible says

For all have sinned and come short of the
glory of God.
                  Romans 3:23

2. SIN SEPARATES US FROM GOD!

Your sins have separated you from your God and
have hidden His face from you
                  Isaiah 59:2

SIN MEANS MISSING THE MARK

And the person who keeps every law of God, but
makes one little slip, is just as guilty
as the person who has broken every law there is.
  James 2:10

God's standard is perfection (the bull's eye),
and we have ALL missed the mark.
(No one is perfect.)

FACT #2

GOD LOVES SINFUL PEOPLE AND HAS PROVIDED ONE WAY
TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE.

God's way to heaven is not Religion (church
membership), Ritual (baptism), or Righteousness
(doing your best)
God's way to heaven is JESUS!

The Bible says

And there is salvation in no one else; for
there is no other name (except Jesus)
under heaven that has been given
among men, by which we must be saved.
         Acts 4:12

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the
life. No one comes to the Father but through me.
     John 14:6

THE EQUATION OF SALVATION:

Jesus Death + His Resurrection =
Full Payment for my sin

When Christ died and arose from the grave,
He paid the penalty for ALL our sins. This makes it
possible for everyone, including you, to receive
eternal life. However, Jesus death and resurrection
will not save you automatically.

EACH INDIVIDUAL HAS A DECISION TO MAKE, A STEP OF
FAITH TO TAKE.

FACT #3

YOU MAY RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE NOW
BY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS:

1. Recognize that eternal life is a GIFT: The gift of
God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
     Romans 6:23

You can only have the gift of eternal life by having a
personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

2. Realize that to receive this gift, you must turn
from your sin and ask Jesus into your life, admit your
need (you are a sinner) and be willing to turn from
your sin (repent). Repentance is turning away from
your sin and turning toward Jesus Christ.

Repent and be converted that your sin may be blotted
out. Acts 3:19

3. Receive Jesus Christ personally into your life by
inviting Him into your heart.

The Bible says

Behold I (Jesus) stand at the door (of your heart) and
knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I
Will Come In to him and live with him, and he with Me.
Revelation 3:20

THE KEY QUESTION: Is There Any Reason You Could Give
God, That God Would Accept, As To Why You Cannot Ask
Jesus Christ Into Your Life Right Now?

If You Will Pray This Prayer To Jesus, He Will
Come Into Your Life RIGHT NOW.

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner and need to be saved. I
admit that I cannot save myself. I accept your death
and resurrection as payment for my sin. I repent of my
sin. I open the door of my heart and invite you to
come in. Thank you Jesus, for hearing my prayer,
saving me and giving me eternal life. In your Name I
pray. Amen.

Does this prayer express the desire of your heart?
If it does, pray it right now! The Lord Jesus will
instantly save you, for the Bible says if you confess
with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in your
heart that God raised him from the dead, you shall be
saved. Romans 10:9

This verse is a promise from God, and you can count
on God to keep His Promises!

How Can I Be Sure God has Given Me Eternal Life?

Did I mean what I just said to God in prayer?
Did I confess that I am a sinner and repent of my sin?
Did I call upon the Lord to come into my heart?

If You Can Say Yes To These Questions, Then,
Based Upon God's Word, You Can Be Sure That You Have
Eternal Life.

Why? Because God keeps His Word.

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me has
eternal life.
     John 6:47

For whoever will call upon the name of the Lord shall
be saved.
                  Romans 10:13

These things I have written to you who believe in the
Name of the Son of God, that you may Know that you
Have eternal life. I John 5:13

God Said It! I Did It! That Settles It!

Note: This is not the end of the Christian
life, it is only the beginning!

Now That I Have Prayed To Receive Christ, What Does
God Expect Of Me?

1. Make your profession of faith in Jesus Christ
public by following Jesus in believer's baptism by
immersion.

Why be baptized by immersion?

A. Jesus commands it. It is the first step of
obedience to Him. Jesus said, Go therefore and make
disciples and Baptize them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19

B. Jesus was baptized to set an example. Jesus was
baptized (by John the Baptist) and God was well
pleased. Matthew 3:16-17

If it pleased God when Jesus was baptized, how do you
think it will make God feel when you get baptized?

C. Baptism pictures the death, burial and resurrection
of God's Son.

Do you not know that as many of us as were baptized
into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?
Therefore, we were buried with Him
through baptism into death, that just as Christ was
raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even
so we also should walk in newness of life. Romans
6:3-4

D. It is the first step of a New Christian
They that gladly received His Word were baptized Acts
2:41

Note: Baptism is to be after salvation, not before.

2. Get actively involved in a local New Testament,
Bible-believing church. Let us not neglect our church
meetings. Hebrews 10:25

3. Read your Bible, beginning with the gospel of John,
pray, and share Jesus with others who need Him.
Sin will keep you from the Bible, or the Bible will
keep you from sin! Psalm 119:11

UNDER BILL s. 1618 TITLE III PASSED BY THE 105TH
CONGRESS THIS LETTER CANNOT BE CONSIDERED "SPAM"
AS LONG AS THE SENDER INCLUDES CONTACT INFORMATION
AND REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS. THIS IS A ONE-TIME E-MAIL
TRANSMISSION. NO REMOVAL IS NECESSARY.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/