* RFC: remove -fssa*
@ 2003-05-22 15:17 Andrew Pinski
From: Andrew Pinski @ 2003-05-22 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: Andrew Pinski

Since these options are going away and cause more trouble than help, I
think they should be removed from 3.3.1 and 3.4.
Then we can close some bugs that are because of them.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski

* Re: RFC: remove -fssa*
@ 2003-05-22 17:40 ` law
From: law @ 2003-05-22 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Pinski; +Cc: gcc

In message <F896FB8D-8C67-11D7-BA60-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>, Andrew Pinski
 writes:
 >Since these options are going away and cause more trouble than help, I
 >think they should be removed from 3.3.1 and 3.4.
 >Then we can close some bugs that are because of them.
I wouldn't say they're necessarily going away -- I strongly believe that
we'll also have an RTL SSA set of optimizers in the future.  But before
we have that we need to solve the mid-level RTL problem.

jeff