* GSoC Separate Host Process Offloading
@ 2023-03-28 20:39 Prasad, Adi
From: Prasad, Adi @ 2023-03-28 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi all,

I’m Adi Prasad, a 2nd year Computing student at Imperial College London, interested in doing the Separate Host Process Offloading GSoC project this summer.

First off, I’m aware I’m getting in touch very late; I have been busy up until now with a university project deadline. I am however determined to work as hard as I need to this week to catch up for my late start; I hope you are still willing to consider me.

I was wondering if the devs had any recommendations for starter issues to work on (or simpler tasks like tests and documentation) that would help me familiarise myself with the relevant code?

Thank you for reading this, and I will stay in touch as I develop my proposal!

Thanks,
Adi