* Looking for newcomer project
@ 2021-06-21  6:36 Super Man
From: Super Man @ 2021-06-21  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi all,

I am want to contribute to GCC as a volunteer. And I am seeking the guidance on which project to select.

I have build the GCC and run the test cases. I have read through GCC summer of code page and few other related documentation

Currently I have no preference, I am available to any project that have good priority and guidance available..

I studied computer science in bachelor's course batch 2016-20, didn't completed though. I have some knowledge of LLVM but not at code implementation level.

Definitely I am still a beginner in C/C++ to contribute such a large project GCC but I am enthusiastic to gain knowledge in the compiler development so can enhance it.

Would be happy to be a part of GCC community and gain some knowledge.

Thanks,
Shivam

* Re: Looking for newcomer project
@ 2021-06-21 14:34 ` Super Man
From: Super Man @ 2021-06-21 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Really sorry, please ignore the previous mail. I am currently working on another project.

Best regards,
Shivam