* Receipt of Payment - $699.99 USD
@ 2023-03-15 12:23 Pam Lowe
From: Pam Lowe @ 2023-03-15 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

PayPal

Dear gcc@gcc.gnu.org,

We are writing to confirm that we have received your payment of $699.99 USD for your recent purchase with Coinbase Company. Thank you for your prompt payment.

Please find below the details of your transaction:

Order Number: #8852-3365-5968
Date of Purchase: March 15, 2023
Payment Amount: $699.99 USD

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this payment, please do not hesitate to contact us at +1 (888) 465-9002

Once again, we thank you for your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Best regards,

PayPal
Contact information: +1 (888) 465-9002

To ensure timely processing of your request, kindly note that this email is intended for informational purposes only and we kindly request that you refrain from replying.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-15 12:25 UTC | newest]