* CFI technologies in GCC
@ 2021-08-04  0:49 Victor Tong
From: Victor Tong @ 2021-08-04  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

I'm interested in learning about any forward edge control-flow integrity (CFI) technologies in GCC. I was able to find information about the Virtual Table Verification, Indirect Branch Tracking and Reuse Attack Protector technologies.

Are there any other technologies in GCC to protect indirect calls? I'm particularly curious about more general solutions since VTV is limited to virtual calls, IBT is limited to x86 and Intel hardware, and RAP requires a GRSecurity license.

Thanks,
Victor

* Re: CFI technologies in GCC
@ 2021-08-11  1:18 ` Victor Tong
From: Victor Tong @ 2021-08-11  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Bumping this thread. Would anyone be interested in CFI technology contributions to GCC?