* Mitsubishi M16C port?
@ 2002-09-04  7:21 Manuel Kessler
From: Manuel Kessler @ 2002-09-04  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: binutils

Hi everyone,

in the process of evaluating microcontrollers, I found the Mitsubishi
M16C/xx parts as quite appropriate for my application. They are 16bit uCs,
with 16/20/24bit adress space (depending on the particular model), 4
general and 4 separate address registers, running at up to 20 MHz,
yielding up to 15MIPS.

However, AFAIK there is no port currently available for these, at least no
official one. There was once a similar question on the binutils list in
1999, but apparently got no response on the list.
If there is somebody already working on this, I would like to join and
help, if possible, otherwise I would give it a try myself and invite
everybody interested to join me.

Ciao,
	Manuel

Dr. Manuel Kessler, Dipl.-Phys.

Institut fuer Aerodynamik und Gasdynamik
Universitaet Stuttgart
70550 Stuttgart / Germany                      _\I/_
                                              /\_|_/\
Phone:      +49 711 685 3435                  \_(_)_/
Fax:        +49 711 685 3438                 ./     \.
E-Mail:     kessler@iag.uni-stuttgart.de
WWW:        http://www.iag.uni-stuttgart.de/people/manuel.kessler

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-04 14:21 UTC | newest]