* GCC 11.4 documentation 404's
@ 2023-05-29 14:50 Felix LeClair
From: Felix LeClair @ 2023-05-29 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi everyone,

Quick note that it seems like the freshly updated docs for GCC 11.4 seem to be hitting a 404 error when attempting to access them.

Links that 404 for me:

https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-11.4.0/gcc/
https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-11.4.0/libquadmath/

quick way to get there:

https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-11/
followed by
https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/11.4.0/
at which point tabbing/clicking over any of the docs will return a 404

Cheers and happy Monday,

Felix LeClair
(mastodon: https://mast.hpc.social/@fclc)

* Re: GCC 11.4 documentation 404's
@ 2023-05-29 14:58 ` Jakub Jelinek
From: Jakub Jelinek @ 2023-05-29 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Felix LeClair; +Cc: gcc

On Mon, May 29, 2023 at 02:50:06PM +0000, Felix LeClair via Gcc wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Quick note that it seems like the freshly updated docs for GCC 11.4 seem to be hitting a 404 error when attempting to access them.
>
> Links that 404 for me:
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-11.4.0/gcc/
> https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-11.4.0/libquadmath/
>
> quick way to get there:
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-11/
> followed by
> https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/11.4.0/
> at which point tabbing/clicking over any of the docs will return a 404

Sorry, the command to generate those I've run earlier today must have then
failed, possibly because of the incorrect permissions temporary directory
issue in the repo we had since Saturday.
I've rerun it now and it worked.
Note, libstdc++ documentation isn't there yet, that will need to wait till
tomorrow because UK has public holiday today.

	Jakub