* Is there a newer DLX port for gcc?
@ 2002-08-30 18:16 Alan Lehotsky
From: Alan Lehotsky @ 2002-08-30 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Anyone aware of an updated DLX port?

Stanford University's web site has a DLX port that's based on gcc
1.37.  It doesn't seem to compile with GCC 3.1.1, and rather than try
and figure out the problems, I thought I'd ask if there was a modern
port anyway...

--
		 Carbon Design Systems, Inc.
	               apl@carbondesignsystems.com

* Re: Is there a newer DLX port for gcc?
@ 2002-09-02 11:51 ` Peter Bergner
From: Peter Bergner @ 2002-09-02 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan Lehotsky; +Cc: gcc

:
: Stanford University's web site has a DLX port that's based on gcc
: 1.37.  It doesn't seem to compile with GCC 3.1.1, and rather than try
: and figure out the problems, I thought I'd ask if there was a modern
: port anyway...

I wouldn't call it modern, but it's newer than gcc 1.3.7.
On the following URL, you'll find a DLX machine description file
for gcc 2.7.X:

    http://www-mount.ee.umn.edu/operator/okeefe/mcerg/gcc-dlx.html

You'll also find glibc 1.09 targeted for DLX as well.

Peter

* Re: Is there a newer DLX port for gcc?
@ 2002-09-02 12:28   ` Alan Lehotsky
From: Alan Lehotsky @ 2002-09-02 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Bergner; +Cc: gcc

Thanks!