* gcc.opensuse.org and periodic builds
@ 2019-09-19 11:04 Martin Liška
From: Martin Liška @ 2019-09-19 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC Development; +Cc: Jeff Law

Hi.

As slightly discussed at the Cauldron, I would like to announce
more pages linked at gcc.opensuse.org. Following links
can be found on the website:

- We've running SPEC benchmarks in LNT for more than a year
- OBS testing project - I'm build ~40 packages with latest GCC master
on daily basis (some packages are failing and will be fixed once released)
- LCOV - line coverage of the GCC compiler (built weekly)
- Doxygen - a generated documentation (built weekly)
- Clang warnings - filtered clang warnings on the GCC (built weekly)
- clang-static-analyzer - static analyzer run on the GCC (I'm also providing a diff
  against a baseline)

Martin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-19 11:04 UTC | newest]