* [lto] Merged with mainline @147915
@ 2009-06-02 20:17 Diego Novillo
From: Diego Novillo @ 2009-06-02 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Thanks to Jan for doing most of this merge.  This brings the new
inliner heuristics and clone framework into the branch.  Jan still has
some fallout to fix, so I've disabled gcc.dg/ipa/ipa.exp for now.

I also need to fix a few tests in libstdc++, which are better fixed
with the new streamer code.

Diego.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-06-02 20:17 UTC | newest]