* irc.oftc.net down?
@ 2009-08-19 12:40 Diego Novillo
From: Diego Novillo @ 2009-08-19 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I haven't been able to connect to #gcc today.  Is anyone else having
trouble connecting?

Diego.

* Re: irc.oftc.net down?
@ 2009-08-19 13:34 ` Ramana Radhakrishnan
From: Ramana Radhakrishnan @ 2009-08-19 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Diego Novillo; +Cc: GCC Development

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Diego Novillo<dnovillo@google.com> wrote:
> I haven't been able to connect to #gcc today.  Is anyone else having
> trouble connecting?

Wonder if it is something else . I've been connected pretty much all
day and things seem to be working.

Ramana

> Diego.

* Re: irc.oftc.net down?
@ 2009-08-19 13:51   ` David Edelsohn
From: David Edelsohn @ 2009-08-19 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ramana Radhakrishnan; +Cc: Diego Novillo, GCC Development

OFTC is rejecting all connections from me as well.

David

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Ramana Radhakrishnan<ramana.r@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Diego Novillo<dnovillo@google.com> wrote:
>> I haven't been able to connect to #gcc today.  Is anyone else having
>> trouble connecting?
>
> Wonder if it is something else . I've been connected pretty much all
> day and things seem to be working.
>
> Ramana
>>
>> Diego.

* Re: irc.oftc.net down?
@ 2009-08-19 13:54     ` Diego Novillo
From: Diego Novillo @ 2009-08-19 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Edelsohn; +Cc: Ramana Radhakrishnan, GCC Development

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 08:35, David Edelsohn<dje.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:
> OFTC is rejecting all connections from me as well.

It seems to have dropped out of name servers.  I get this from 3
different networks.

$ nslookup irc.oftc.net

Diego.