* current_function_outgoing_args_size
@ 2009-07-18 12:44 Mohamed Shafi
From: Mohamed Shafi @ 2009-07-18 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC

Hello all,

The change logs says that current_function_outgoing_args_size is no
more available. But it doesnt say with what it is replaced. Looking at
the other targets i find that its replaced with some field in a
structure crtl. Where is this defined/declared.

I am working in GCC 4.4.0. I checked with the mainline internals. Even
there the references of these deleted variables are not replaced.
Could somebody please take care of this.

Regards,
Shafi

* Re: current_function_outgoing_args_size
@ 2009-07-18 17:07 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2009-07-18 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mohamed Shafi; +Cc: GCC, jh

Mohamed Shafi <shafitvm@gmail.com> writes:

> The change logs says that current_function_outgoing_args_size is no
> more available. But it doesnt say with what it is replaced. Looking at
> the other targets i find that its replaced with some field in a
> structure crtl. Where is this defined/declared.

crtl is declared in function.h.

> I am working in GCC 4.4.0. I checked with the mainline internals. Even
> there the references of these deleted variables are not replaced.
> Could somebody please take care of this.

Cc'ing Jan, since he removed the accessor macros.

Ian

* Re: current_function_outgoing_args_size
@ 2009-07-20  5:22   ` Mohamed Shafi
From: Mohamed Shafi @ 2009-07-20  5:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: GCC, jh

2009/7/18 Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com>:
> Mohamed Shafi <shafitvm@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> The change logs says that current_function_outgoing_args_size is no
>> more available. But it doesnt say with what it is replaced. Looking at
>> the other targets i find that its replaced with some field in a
>> structure crtl. Where is this defined/declared.
>
> crtl is declared in function.h.
>
>> I am working in GCC 4.4.0. I checked with the mainline internals. Even
>> there the references of these deleted variables are not replaced.
>> Could somebody please take care of this.

    And also references to "regs_ever_live".

Regards,
Shafi