* GCC workshop at university
@ 2023-09-27 20:20 Benjamin Priour
From: Benjamin Priour @ 2023-09-27 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, David Malcolm

Hi everyone,

I'm in my final MSc year and figured after this weekend's Q&A
that I could replicate David's workshop on a smaller scale within my
university.

Would that be doable/acceptable ?
Is there any need for special licensing ? What about uploading the
session's recording afterwards ?

To Dave:
If the above is alright could I reuse some of your slides ?
I won't necessarily follow what you did, but some of them would be useful.

Cheers to you all,
Benjamin.

* Re: GCC workshop at university
@ 2023-09-28 19:15 ` David Malcolm
From: David Malcolm @ 2023-09-28 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benjamin Priour, gcc

On Wed, 2023-09-27 at 22:20 +0200, Benjamin Priour wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm in my final MSc year and figured after this weekend's Q&A
> that I could replicate David's workshop on a smaller scale within my
> university.
>
> Would that be doable/acceptable ?

That sounds like a great idea.

> Is there any need for special licensing ?

Feel free to use the materials from my workshop.

> What about uploading the
> session's recording afterwards ?

That would be good, but you should seek the permission of the
participants if they're going to be in the recording.

> To Dave:
> If the above is alright could I reuse some of your slides ?

Yes, though the slides (as such) were Red Hat-branded, so please change
that if you reuse them.

I've uploaded the slides to the wiki.

> I won't necessarily follow what you did, but some of them would be
> useful.
>
> Cheers to you all,
> Benjamin.

Thanks