* Updates to my GCC Newbies Guide
@ 2022-05-18 17:41 David Malcolm
From: David Malcolm @ 2022-05-18 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

The generated HTML for my GCC Newbies Guide is now at:
  https://gcc-newbies-guide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
as I seem to be unable to update the dmalcolm.fedorapeople.org
subdomain where I used to upload the HTML.  Please update any links you
see to it to point to the new location.

I've also refreshed some of the content (e.g. we use C++11 now [1], and
no longer use svn), and I've added a new "getting started" section [2]

Hope this is helpful
Dave

[1] https://gcc-newbies-guide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/gotchas-and-faq.html#what-language-is-gcc-implemented-in
[2] https://gcc-newbies-guide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/getting-started.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-18 17:41 UTC | newest]