* Order To New Zealand
@ 2009-07-18 21:29 Bryan James
From: Bryan James @ 2009-07-18 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello there,

Greetings from BJS New Zealand Pty Ltd. My name is Bryan James the CEO of the company. i will like to place order on some products in your company,but i would like to know if you ship to Christchurch, New Zealand and also do you accept Visa or Master card as method of payment? Please do not forget to include your web page in your replying back to my message and get back to me as fast as possible so that i can let you know the product i would like to order. Please email me back with the current price list on the products if you website is not updated.

Thank you....
Yours Sincerely,
Bryan James

* Re: Order To New Zealand
@ 2009-07-19  3:35 ` Nicholas Sherlock
From: Nicholas Sherlock @ 2009-07-19  3:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Bryan James wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> Greetings from BJS New Zealand Pty Ltd. My name is Bryan James the CEO of the company. i will like to place order on some products in your company,but i would like to know if you ship to Christchurch, New Zealand and also do you accept Visa or Master card as method of payment? Please do not forget to include your web page in your replying back to my message and get back to me as fast as possible so that i can let you know the product i would like to order. Please email me back with the current price list on the products if you website is not updated.
>
> Thank you....
> Yours Sincerely,
> Bryan James

These scams are coming from New Zealand now too?? Very disappointed.

Nicholas Sherlock, New Zealand