* OSR5 and 1.0
@ 1997-12-04  5:31 Bill Walker
From: Bill Walker @ 1997-12-04  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

Congratulations to the whole team on a job well done!  I've built
1.0 on OSR 5.0.2 and on OSR 5.0.4, and "stress-tested" it by building
Perl, emacs, and nec (for FORTRAN).

I'm really pleased, since this is the first compiler I've found that
lets us handle templates in a reasonable way for the Data Structures classes
at our university.

Throughout, the folks with whom I have corresponded have been helpful
and cheerful.  It was fun to see the excitement building as the release
approached reality.

Now, when will 2.0 be out ... ?  ;=)

73 de Bill W5GFE

--
Bill Walker Ph.D.
Chairman, Dept. of Computer Science

e-mail:  bw@cs.ecok.edu
phone:   580 332 8000 ext. 594
FAX:     580 332 4616

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-12-04  5:31 UTC | newest]