* about regenerate new configure script file
@ 2008-01-09  2:14 tian xiaonan
From: tian xiaonan @ 2008-01-09  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=gb2312, Size: 399 bytes --]

Hi, All.  I don't know How to regenerate a new
configure file while added new target on config.sub,
and gcc/config.gcc. I am a newcomer in using GCC.

Thank you very much.

ÑÅ»¢ÓÊÏä´«µÝÐÂÄê×£¸££¬¸öÐԺؿ¨ËÍÇ×Åó£¡
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/gc/index.html?entry=5&souce=mail_mailletter_tagline

* Re: about regenerate new configure script file
@ 2008-01-09 16:54 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2008-01-09 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tian xiaonan; +Cc: gcc

tian xiaonan <tianxiaonan2000@yahoo.com.cn> writes:

> Hi, All.  I don't know How to regenerate a new
> configure file while added new target on config.sub,
> and gcc/config.gcc. I am a newcomer in using GCC.

Changing config.sub and/or gcc/config.gcc does not require
regenerating the configure script.

If you change configure.in, you will need to regenerate the configure
script.  The tool for this is autoconf, as it says at the top of the
gnerated configure file.

Ian