* Some GCC porting questions
@ 2009-10-26 16:37 palpar
From: palpar @ 2009-10-26 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi all,

I'd have two questions needed for work on porting gcc-3.2.3.
1. How can I tell from the RTL declaration of a function if it is
declared INLINE of not?
2. Where is the code responsible for allocating those variables on the
stack which don't fit in registers (needed to fix debug info
generation)?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Alpar

* Re: Some GCC porting questions
@ 2009-10-27  3:45 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2009-10-27  3:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: palpar; +Cc: gcc

palpar <palparni@gmail.com> writes:

> 1. How can I tell from the RTL declaration of a function if it is
> declared INLINE of not?

You have to look at the tree decl, at DECL_DECLARED_INLINE_P.

> 2. Where is the code responsible for allocating those variables on the
> stack which don't fit in registers (needed to fix debug info
> generation)?

Look for calls to assign_stack_temp, assign_temp, and friends.

Ian