* GSoC Rust : Metadata exports for Rust frontend
@ 2023-03-27 17:24 Omkar Mohanty
From: Omkar Mohanty @ 2023-03-27 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello GCC developers,

I am Omkar Mohanty, currently an undergrad in CS. I have contributed to a
number of open Source organizations for the past one year and I have one
year experience programming in both Rust and C++. I have attached my
proposal for GSoC 2023, I hope it  meets the standards of GCC.

link :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CC6OdB3U1TK4e9enFbvjr4XCy2X0Ys_M22NnE5oy5Nc/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks

* Re: GSoC Rust : Metadata exports for Rust frontend
@ 2023-03-29 16:30 ` Martin Jambor
From: Martin Jambor @ 2023-03-29 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Omkar Mohanty; +Cc: gcc

Hello,

we are delighted you found contributing to GCC interesting.

On Mon, Mar 27 2023, Omkar Mohanty via Gcc wrote:
> Hello GCC developers,
>
> I am Omkar Mohanty, currently an undergrad in CS. I have contributed to a
> number of open Source organizations for the past one year and I have one
> year experience programming in both Rust and C++. I have attached my
> proposal for GSoC 2023, I hope it  meets the standards of GCC.
>
> link :
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CC6OdB3U1TK4e9enFbvjr4XCy2X0Ys_M22NnE5oy5Nc/edit?usp=sharing

I can see that you have already discussed the project on the gcc-rust
zulip, which for Rust projects is probably the better place.  But thanks
for letting us know here as well and do not hesitate to ask here too if
you have any specific question about GCC in general.

Good luck,

Martin