* Re: GSOC '22
       [not found] <64BE66F4-A82A-4B9A-AB76-642159F7927F@gmail.com>
@ 2022-04-07 15:43 ` Martin Jambor
From: Martin Jambor @ 2022-04-07 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Rajveer,

On Tue, Apr 05 2022, Prashant Bharadwaj wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> My name is Rajveer, and I am currently a B.Tech CSE 2nd year student,
> a new comer to GSOC, I would like to connect with you as a
> contributor…and needed help on how I can help and contribute to your
> repo..not just in terms of this competition…before nay further long
> discussion here is my Personal CV and all links are available in the
> CV below:
>
> I would be obliged if you could guide me…as I am quite familiar with
> Open Source..and have done contributions and have got few PRs
> merged..but am a little confused regarding GSOC…and stuff…Please have
> a look at me and my skills..

We are delighted you find contributing to GCC interesting.  My general
advice is to look at our GSoC page at
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode where we not only have a list of
suggested projects but also information how to familiarize at least a
little bit with our big code-base and other tips.

If you have any specific question, technical or otherwise, feel free to
ask, preferably on the mailing list.

Good luck!

Martin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-04-07 15:43 UTC | newest]