* Participation In GSoC 2024
@ 2024-02-23 15:10 Mohd Kashif
From: Mohd Kashif @ 2024-02-23 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hey Sir/Madam,
I want to participate in gsoc 2024 but I don't have any experience in it.
Please be my mentor in this and help me to deliver the best project from my
side .
Thank You
(MOHD KASHIF)

* Re: Participation In GSoC 2024
@ 2024-03-01 13:52 ` Martin Jambor
From: Martin Jambor @ 2024-03-01 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

On Fri, Feb 23 2024, Mohd Kashif via Gcc wrote:
> Hey Sir/Madam,
> I want to participate in gsoc 2024 but I don't have any experience in it.
> Please be my mentor in this and help me to deliver the best project from my
> side .

We are delighted you found contributing to GCC interesting.  Please have
a look at https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode and specifically at
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode#Before_you_apply which explains
some of the steps you can take to familiarize yourself with our code
base and other initial steps to take.

Good luck,

Martin Jambor