* [gnu.org #1880318] Antoni Boucher, modified employer disclaimer
       [not found]                 ` <rt-4.2.16-14-g9a593ee-26215-1677624295-565.1880318-6-0@rt.gnu.org>
@ 2023-03-03 18:23                   ` Craig Topham via RT
From: Craig Topham via RT @ 2023-03-03 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: gcc

On 2023-02-28 17:44:55, bouanto@zoho.com wrote:
> Hi.
> Here is the document signed.
> Thank you.

My apologies, I was unexpectedly out the last couple of days. This has been resolved and you are clear to contribute with the new employer disclaimer in place.

Thank you for your patience and I appreciate you following through.

~Craig

--
All the best,

Craig Topham
Copyright & Licensing Associate
Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
Boston, MA 02110
Phone: +1-617-542-5942
Fax: +1-617-542-2652
Email: craigt@fsf.org
GPG key: 36C9 950D 2F68 254E D89C 7C03 F9C1 3A10 581A B853

Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org/

Registration for "LibrePlanet 2023: Charting the Course" is open: https://libreplanet.org/2023/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-03 18:23 UTC | newest]