* Recruitment Letter For compiler developers or maintainers
@ 2022-01-14  6:48 Jianhao Xu
From: Jianhao Xu @ 2022-01-14  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, llvm-dev

Dear compiler developers or maintainers,

We are writing to see if you would like to participate in a new research study being conducted at Nanjing University. This research plays an important role in advancing our understanding of C programmers' knowledge and views of certain security issues introduced (or caused) by compilers, as well as their expectations for prospective research work.

As we have recruited many experienced C programmers, we are recruiting compiler developers or maintainers to keep our research objective.

Participation

Your participation in this survey is voluntary. You may refuse to take part in this research or exit the survey at any time without penalty.

Purpose of the research

The purpose of our questionnaire is to investigate C programmers' knowledge and views of certain security issues introduced (or caused) by compilers, as well as their expectations for prospective research work.

Compensation

Upon completion of the study, you will be rewarded a $10 Amazon gift card in total.

We have prepared 10 participant slots for compiler developers, if you are interested, please contact us as soon as possible.

Contact Information

If you are interested in participating in this study or learning more about it, you can fill the contact form(https://forms.gle/JppxLXGficj6NJoz8 ), we will reach you later.

You are free to answer our online questionnaire in advance if you are interested: https://forms.gle/j42QY4gRF9TBNrKR9 .

Sincerely,

Jianhao Xu

Nanjing University

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-01-14  6:48 UTC | newest]