public inbox for gccadmin@sourceware.org
* We’re building a new exchange for quants and would love your thoughts
@ 2023-04-19 21:45 Lior
From: Lior @ 2023-04-19 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gccadmin

Good afternoon!

It’s nice to meet you - my name is Lior, and I’m a software engineer at Kalshi ( https://kalshi.com/quant?utm_source=quant-04-17-23&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=growth-free&utm_content=for-quants&utm_term=for-quants ). I saw that you’d starred the MachineLearningStocks repo on GitHub, and thought based on your interest in quant trading you might enjoy our platform. We’re a federally-regulated options exchange that was established in 2020.

We’ve tried to structure the platform with programmatic traders in mind - our markets are volatile and settle daily, which means that a small edge can be extremely profitable. Trading is fully-cash collateralized, so you can never lose more than you put into a trade, and contracts can be purchased for as little as $0.01.

It’s very easy to get started - we support trading through our native app, website, and API. For the latter, we provide extensive documentation, open-sourced sample code, and live technical support. Installing our package is as easy as `pip3 install kalshi_python`.

We also run a Discord community for our members, which is a great place to get started if you have any questions. If you’re interested in joining the exchange, you can sign-up using the link above. If you do, I’d be happy to give you $50 of credit to get started with, and I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Lior

Community & Engineering at Kalshi

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-04-19 21:45 UTC | newest]